Communicate Payroll Knowledge
Payroll Certification assures employers of your payroll knowledge. It distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge.
Payroll Certification assures employers of your payroll knowledge. The certification distinguishes you from your competition, builds credibility, and validates knowledge. The certification is required for the Certified Public Bookkeeper (CPB) license.
Payroll Certification requires the completion of the Payroll Fundamentals course and Payroll Certification exam. The course may be substituted by an approved equivalent course. Certification candidates must receive a minimum of 75% on the course and exam.
The Payroll Certification is accredited by Accounting Analytics Accounting School. The school is a registered Postsecondary Proprietary School providing post-secondary education for educational, vocational, or professional objectives.
- Payroll Practices and System Fundamentals
- Payroll System Procedures
- Gross Pay Computations
- Fringe Benefits and Voluntary Deductions
- Employee Net Pay and Pay Methods
- Employer Payroll Taxes and Labor Planning
- The Payroll Register, Employees' Earnings Records, and Accounting System Entries
- Pre-assessment test
- Post-assessment test
- Payroll Certification exam
- Payroll Certification certificate
- Payroll Certification badge
Step 1: Take the Payroll Certification pre-assessment test.
Step 2: Complete the Payroll Fundamentals course.
Step 3: Take the Payroll Certification post-assessment test.
Step 4: Take the Payroll Certification exam.